The editorial team is organized in a multi-level structure. Each if the following bold headers distinguishes each level.
Editors in Chief
MBR has 122 advisors not only from academia but also from the corporate sector. Advisors will guide the editors on the strategic direction of MBR. Here are only a few of the academic institutions that are involved.
- The University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School of Business (11 Professors)
- Harvard Business School (8 Professors)
- Dartmouth College and MIT ( 6 Professors each)
- Carnegie Melon (5 Professors)
- NC Chapel Hill and Stanford University (4 Professors each)
- Cornell University, Columbia University, Duke, University of Chicago, London Business School, Northwestern University, and UCLA ( 3 Professors from each)
- The University of California at Berkeley, Georgia State, Imperial College, University of Maryland, Michigan, NYU, and Ohio State (2 Professors each)
MBR corporate sector advisors have come from,
- Ashridge Strategic Management Centre
- Bain & Company
- Good Growth Capital
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Subodha Kumar, Temple University
Papers will be submitted to the Autonomous Departmental Editors. The editors will have full authority to accept papers that may later go through extensive copy editing.
Director of Editorial Operations: Mary Haight
Associate editors will assist department editors in getting papers reviewed.
Members of the editorial review board will review papers.